Sunday, December 30, 2007

my first blog over here









































hmm... is eva sam who asked me 2 write a blog..although i'm lazy.. but i would love to share my story wit u guys.. :) my first blog is goin 2 tok bout hw i countdown christmas dis year.. i feel so happy tat i countdown with them as i never did performance on christmas eve.. i love all d songs n costumes.. they matched so perfectly.. aaron,marcus n i did 2 shows on 1 night.. d second venue is after 12am.. so we celebrate christmas wit al d guests.. n to our surprise, aaron's students celebrate his birthday.. all of us sang happy birthday to him (in 3 diff version).. i guess he must be very happy as ther r so many ppl celebrated wit him.. den his student gave him a crown n he looks so cute wit it.. den after show.. we went 2 mamak.. n eddie brought his santa hat out.. den i started 2 try 1 by 1.. haha.. i took sum pics too.. we sat ther until around almost 3.30am.. den fetch aaron's fren bac to cheras.. n den eddie sent me bac.. finally i reached my house at 5.30am.. i never thought of tat but i'm very happy to hav such a special christmas dis year..

2 comments:

szelynn said...

should upload the photos!
i wanna see how aaron looked..
and the santa hats!!

Eva S. said...

sounds so cool.... wish i was there too to celebrate AAron's bday...


I was at my fren's house for some small gathering dinner.. hehe